Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday Night

It's a good night! LP is on right now on the Edmonton Folk Fest main stage and she is amazing. 

Yesterday we saw Shakey Graves from Texas- amazing!! We also saw Tim Chaisson with Colin Linden (Blackie and The Rodeo Kings member- another kick ass band that has played folk fest although Colin does lots of his own stuff as well and is a fantastic musician to check out) from Nova Scotia and Joe Nolan from Fort Saskatchewan whom were all fantastic.
I met a couple whom came up from Nebraska for this festival! Very cool.
I hope you are all having a blast this weekend as well. Don't worry my friends, I'm still managing to make stuff, I worked on some hexis this afternoon. 
Today's highlights were Carolina Chocolate Drops from Carolina, Good For Grapes from BC, and Langhorne Slim and The Law, from the USA somewhere, I cannot remember that one, but there were awesome as well. 
Cheers,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment