Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Creative Stitches Show coming to Edmonton

Look what is coming to my town! Well, it's actually in Sherwood Park, but close enough. Woot Woot, I hope I can go this time.

I just wish they would run these on a Saturday and Sunday so I could actually have the chance to enjoy two days of quilt nerding out. Unfortunately, the younger crowd have not picked up quilting here like I have or like in the states were more and more young people have taken up the craft. Ahh but I digress, I can still hopefully make the Saturday!!

Click on this link for more info and the list of all the classes and seminars (most of which are FREE)
http://www.quilters-dream.ca/pdfs/creative_stitches_brochure_pdf.pdf

What great quilt shows have you gone to this past year?

Cheers,
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. I am sure they would have many more able to attend if they did it on a weekend. Bummer!

    ReplyDelete