Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cats are from outerspace?

I saw the broadway production of Cats on the weekend. Although it was fantastic, it was weird. The singing was amazing - which is what made it fantastic, but still it was weird. In the end - I think it was a spaceship or something that took a cat away to be reborn? Mr Hunter told me there were some pretty serious drugs available at the time TS Eliot wrote this. Could be this, or it could be the lack of TV and the internet which created broader imaginations. Either way, I was entertained.
You are not allowed to take pics of the performance, but I got one of the backdrop before it started.
 Mr Hunter and I have actually been to a couple other productions this year I meant to post and just never did - here are my crappy phone pics of:

Beauty and The Beast

This one was awesome too. I have never seen the movie or read the book so I actually only had an idea of what it was about. I really enjoyed it.

Wicked


What a good husband I have - letting me drag him to all of these shows!
I really really liked Wicked, I had read the book this one and was super excited to be there.
Have any of you seen these shows? What did you think?
Cheers,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. We saw Wicked when we visited London. My daughter and I told hubby, he was going. He didn't even get a say in it. We all loved it!!! We didn't know the story ahead of time and that made it cool too. I haven't seen the other ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee. I went to Wicked and Beauty and the Beast too! :) Loved them. P.S. your blog is awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete