Thursday, May 12, 2011

More buttons

I forgot I even bought these - how bad is that! I found them in a bag of fabric I bought to make my girlfriends custom quilt for her daughters birthday. I want to keep all of her fabric separate so to not mix it up and lose it in the growing stash I have.
Check out these lovelies:


I love the little city scape on the buttons in the middle. You have to love these pleasant surprises. I wonder what else I have hidden in bags I have forgotten about?
Cheers,
Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Very cool collection, Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those buttons are awesome!!!! i agree the cityscape buttons are to cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't it be so fun to be a button designer? I love the little cityscapes too. As for buying things and then finding them again. Welcome to the club!! Bahahaha (I just had to use that bahahaha!!)

    ReplyDelete