Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lovely email from Beyond the Reef

Natalie from Beyond the Reef contacted me the other day to make sure I was happy with the pack of fat eighths I got from her and that they arrived OK as most USPS tracking numbers you cannot track once they get to Canada. I told her I got them just fine, but I failed to tell her how much I love them! I love them so much, that I cannot bare to cut into them - yet!
She kindly let me know that she has a Facebook page. I do not really Facebook, but I found her and now, I "like" her. Ha Ha, Facebook is so silly but fun. If you would like to "like" Natalie from Beyond the Reef to, then click here. 
Here is what I got from her again:

I have lots of little things to put in my blog, but my darn Internet has been finicky. Hopefully I will be back soon to tell you about my trip to Saskatchewan this past weekend.
Cheers,
Carolyn

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty bunch of fabric. Looks like you will be making something fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm in love with your new fabric. Great colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fabrics! Do you know if there is anyone collecting quilts for Slave Lake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the 'shout out', all of you.
    We love hearing from you all, and love seeing what you're up to as well!
    HappiestDays.
    Natalie.

    ReplyDelete