Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Have you guys seen this site?

I know Linda from France has as I am sure I saw your name as one of the winners for the Penguin buttons. But have the rest of you seen this blog? Buttonmad is the name of it and they are from South Africa. They make the most amazing buttons! Through Julie's blog, they have links to their Canadian, USA and Italy site. I haven't a clue what their minimum order is or even the costs. But you know my love of buttons! I have already sent an email request to Julie with all of these questions. I will let you know what I find out.

I stole this picture from her blog, Julie please forgive me, I wanted everyone to see the awesomeness!
If you have time, check out Julie's blog, Buttonmad.
Cheers,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Yep that was me!! What can I say....I don't miss much if it involves a giveaway. You should read my blog more often LOL.... it all started with this http://linda-living-the-dream.blogspot.com/2011/03/giveaways.html. I didn't win this one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love buttons too. I'm off to go check this out!

    ReplyDelete