Friday, February 4, 2011

Another Vancouver shout out for awesomeness!

I must mention how great the Wedgewood Hotel was that we stayed at in downtown Vancouver. The staff there were so friendly and helpful, with that and the beautiful room, it made this the perfect place to stay. But you don't have to take my word - check out these photos (I didn't take these as soon as we walked in so any clutter you see was my doing as the place was spotless):






As you can see, there were two bathrooms, a balcony, sitting room with comfy furniture, complete with a sitting desk and bar. That bed was so comfortable. I have not been sleeping very well lately, but that night - I slept the whole way though and felt so amazing the next day! I want that bed for my house.

Have any of you ever stayed at this hotel or one of its partners around the planet?
This is the last day to enter into my give away! You have until 9pm MST tonight! Click here if you want to enter.
Cheers,
Carolyn

2 comments: