Friday, January 7, 2011

Project for Momma!

Lucky is so in love with his Grandma. He spent the entire Christmas break laying beside her. Little brat.
Just look at him:
Traitor! Loves his Grammy more then his Mommy. He only came to me when I fed him. Little jerk.
Since Lucky loves his Grandma so much, and I didn't want Mom feeling left out that I made Dad something. We went to Fabricland for their New Years Day Madness Sale!!! Their quilting selection is not very good right now. We did however, find some fabrics that she liked so I made her a table runner as well. Well, she has an octagon shaped table so I made her a table mat. I forgot to take a finished picture before I gave it to her. Silly huh! I had to get it done before she left the next day so in my rush, I just forgot. She wants placemats to go with it so I will take more / better pics of them to show you.
Here is the one pic I did get of the runner:
She really liked the bold fabric in the middle so I made sure to use it lots to make it pop. I am not in love with it, but she really liked it so mission accomplished! Now the placemats.
Cheers,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. I love how Lucky is just content as can be snuggled up against Grnadma. And it doesn't look like Grandma minds whatsoever.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm in love with the runner! Fabrics and design are beautiful. As for Lucky, yes I can see the love on his face! He is a traitor!

    ReplyDelete