Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby bib - with owls

Another present for my dear friend - she is leaving me to have a baby. The owl from yesterday was to be for the baby - but I had to put buttons on the eyes - which was best as it looked better and she loved it!

I made a very fast and simple bib just for the baby but still using owls that she loves.
I found this fantastic website for all things baby patterns - well not all things but they have bibs and that is what I needed. The site if you want to check it out is: http://www.angelfire.com/planet/mcshelpsite/sewingstuff/freepatterns.html/#child

Here is the bib:
I thought I was done when I took this pic - but I forgot the snap.

The back.


All Done!
Cheers,
Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I don't know where you find the time to sew when there is so much snow out there to shovel (LOL). The bib looks great and how thoughtful of you to use "owl" fabric.

    ReplyDelete