Friday, November 19, 2010

My Friday task list and last nights fun

For the Friday Night Sew-In, I am hoping to complete my pinwheel top - I know, I have been working on this darn thing forever!! I still have 5 rowes to go and then I need to come up with something for the backing.

Did any of you joing the FNSI? I think there is still time, click here to sign up and possibly win a prize!

Last night, Mr. Hunter and I went to see Ozzy Osborne. I do not listen to Ozzy anymore, but as a young person I did. In fact, I saw him in concert just 11 years ago. That concert was amazing and this one was good too. Although his voice is not as strong as it was - for an old guy - he still rocked the stage and everyone except these two stick in the mudds in front of me had a great time. We had tickets on the floor, rowe 16! Here are some pictures (from my iPhone so not amazing, but better then nothing!)

Oh, this one is actually Halford from Judas Priest, he was the opener.


Wow, what a crappy pic huh??
Okay, I wont make you supper through any more grainy awful pictures.
Happy Friday everyone.
Cheers,
Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I bet that concert was a blast! I'll be sewing with you tonight, just in a different place.

    ReplyDelete