Sunday, October 10, 2010

Baby quilt update!

I desided to do a little peice work for the backing of my baby quilt I am making for my friend. Here is the progress in pictures - because I love pictures and I know you do too!


Here are my first thoughts, then I started to draw my new favorite - a pinwheel!





















So I made a couple. I asked my friend is she was the type of person that says "Bring on the pattern, or, Less is more". She chose the latter so only two for this quilt!

I ironed the raw edges under and pinned it on to the peices I put together for the backing. There was probably an easier way to do this! It was still fun though.

Here you can see how I placed them on the back. I put one of the points of each into the contrasting fabric.

What do you think so far?

1 comment:

  1. I will be excited to see this come together. I think a few of something is more interesting than an entire quilt (and, bonus, faster!) it looks like a great start!

    ReplyDelete