Thursday, August 19, 2010

Awesome quilt along!

I just found this gold nugget! I quilt along that focuses not on the tops, but on the actual quilting. According to the blogs write up, you can do these fancy quilting stitches on a regular machine! This should be great as I have not been successful at this yet. Hopefully there will be some discussion on how to get regular machines to not knot up on the underside like mine does.

If you want to quilt along or to take a look at the discussion, simply click on the button on the right hand side labelled Free Motion Quilt Along! Or click here.
Oh and did I mention there is a giveaway for this!! WELL THERE IS, go check it out!!
Yippee!

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing the quilt along too. I do hope someone will be able to help with your bobbin problem. LOVE your quilts - they are so inspiring to me. I want to be more free in my quilt making - not just stick to traditional patterns and seeing yours helps me.

    ReplyDelete